Wednesday, November 29, 2017

week 10 blog forum

TOPIC 1: YOUR BEST PHOTOJOURNALISM -- Consider the photos you posted on your blog this term:

  1. The best photo I took this term I think is this photo from week 5 of the coffee with a cop event

  2. What I like best about this photo is how it captures a moment and true reaction. I like the angle in which I shot it at, and even though you cannot see the lady in red who they are looking at you get a sense what type of emotion she is carrying
  3. This photo shows how I learned to capture images at different angles which is important, and to capture emotion
  4. My photo skills have increased a lot over the course of 10 weeks. I have become more comfortable with the camera and shooting people who were complete strangers. The biggest thing I think is that I was able to adapt and not be shy like I was at the beginning of the term. I learned to take an excess amount of photos from different angles and perspectives. This has helped me in at least finding a few good photos which I could use for my blog.

TOPIC 2: YOUR GOALS -- Go back to the Forum for Week 1 and you'll find your response to this prompt:

GOALS --
My 3 goals for this class would be, getting at least 3 photos posted to the commuter, get some practice working with a high resolution camera, and being able to go to different sporting events and getting some good action shots

I think I did a pretty good job in achieving my goals this term. I was able to switch over from taking photos with an iPhone to using a high resolution camera. I was able to get a lot of practice shooting sports, which is something I really love doing. I also was able to get a few of my photos published in the commuter, although I would have loved to have some more. Overall I really enjoyed this course, and I am proud of my progression over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment