Friday, November 3, 2017

week 6 forum



As you embark on this quest, answer these three questions:
  1. I am going to photograph Corvallis, because its where I was born and raised and where I'm most familiar with.
  2. For my portrait subject I could shoot on Oregon State Campus. There are many events and different types of people where I could find a good portrait. Oregon state also really represents the city of corvallis so i think that would be fitting. One landmark I could shoot would be the corvallis courthouse downtown. Finally for my activity I could shoot a high school sporting event. Since Corvallis is a small city one thing that is important is the high school sports, particularly football.

  3. The biggest challenge to me would probably be the courthouse. It would be a little difficult in my opinion to incorporate people in my shots.



Outline TWO photo stories that you could do for your final assignment.


    • Mitchell Holmes
    • Robotics Competition 
    • Over month of November 
    • Oregon State University

To document thus subject I would try and get much of the preparation that goes on with this club, which would be practicing, meeting and creating, in order to ready for their big upcoming competition with other robotics programs

No comments:

Post a Comment